Network75 not only provides students with a fully sponsored degree, but also the opportunity to work while you study. In conjunction with the University of South Wales, all students benefit from some of the very best degrees on offer, state of the art learning facilities, and excellent teaching.
The benefits of working and studying part-time are proved by the scheme having a 100% employability rate post degree completion at the students host company. This is a fantastic feat and is one of the main reasons that Network75 has such a strong reputation within industry and higher education.
Students choose the Network75 route to a degree because of the experiences that working alongside their degree brings, coupled with the financial benefit of graduating from university debt free. By establishing a work based learning program with host companies, we ensure that every student develops to the best of their potential.
Companies choose Network75 students because they are proven to become an integral part of the business. Our students are hard-working, they choose to work and study, and want to better themselves by excelling in both. Network75 students are also with the company for up to 5 years whilst studying meaning that they will grow and develop within the structure of your business; when they graduate you have a tailor made employee who knows your business from the ground up.
5 Reasons for Students
- 100% Employability – Since 2000 all graduates of the scheme have been been offered jobs by their host companies.
- Highly employable – Network75 students graduate with a degree as well as 5 years relevant work experience in industry.
Work Earn Learn
- Minimum £5,000 tax-free bursary – Every student earns the minimum of £5,000 every year which increases every academic year.
- Approximately 75% of current students receive additional payments from their companies.
- Work whilst you study – Students are given the opportunity to put their knowledge into practice alongside their degree gaining practical as well as theoretical knowledge
Sponsored Degree = £0 Student Debt
- All Network75 students have their tuition fees paid in full!
- Every student has the opportunity to graduate with a degree and no student debt!
Large Network of Businesses
- There are over 400 quality companies that we have direct contact with, to try and place our students.
- A diverse range of company sizes and industries, giving every student the best possible opportunities to grow and develop.
Workbased Learning Programme
- Every company is assessed to ensure that they can provide the best quality placements to students to help both personal and business development.
- At Network75 we work closely with the host companies to set up individual training and development plans, tailored to the individual students needs.
To find out what our current students think about the scheme visit Meet Our Students